The Audio Matrix Switcher provides a revolutionary means for distributing audio throughout a home. This Matrix Switcher provides up to eight zones of audio output, from four source inputs. Audio sources can be switched via the front panel or by any C-Bus™ input device such as touch screens, Neo™, Saturn™ and DLT™ keypads.
The matrix switcher is ideally suited for multi-room audio and structured wiring systems. Keypads and other C-Bus devices connect to the matrix switcher with CAT-5 modular jacks. Outputs to remote and desktop amplifiers are made with low voltage wiring.
In addition to the four source inputs, two mono annunciation inputs are provided for connection to intercoms or other systems. Annunciation input can be given priority over other source inputs and feature fully adjustment volume and over-stepping mute features.
- Fully digital, noise free audio reproduction
- Stereo analog inputs (4 X RCA pairs)
- Two mono annunciation inputs
- Voice annunciation of channel changes (configurable)
- One fiber-optic SPDIF input (digital audio compatible)
- One custom digital input for cascading on multiple matrix switchers
- Eight stereo zone outputs (45m of ea. star wired output)
- Cat-5 cable jack for connection to C-Bus™ network
- Reticulated IR support
- User interface LCD display and tactile switches
- Integral C-Bus PC serial interface for connection to personal computers
- Integral power supply for remote amplifiers
- Configurable through serial or USB connections