Audio Speakers are available as indoor or outdoor models and are designed to be used with home theater, multi-room such as the C-Bus™ Multi-Room Audio (MRA) system.
C-Bus™ Audio Speakers are available as indoor or outdoor models and are designed to be used with home theater, multi-room such as the C-Bus Multi-Room Audio (MRA) system. The indoor speakers come in wall- or ceiling-mount versions that are installed with the front of the speaker flush with the mounting surface. The indoor/outdoor speakers can be placed on a shelf or hung on a surface by using the included bracket.
Related Documents & DownloadsFeatures
- Flush-mount, shelf-mount, and surface-mount models
- Indoor and outdoor models
- High-impact plastic components and powder coated metal grills produce a long-lasting unit suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Available with Kevlar® (indoor units only) or polypropylene drivers (indoor and outdoor units) for high-quality sound in all applications
- All models are off the floor, saving floor space
- Convenient and reliable sound coverage, almost completely independent of furniture or entertainment equipment layout
- Indoor/Outdoor Speakers have a pre-installed, removable mounting bracket
- Indoor/Outdoor Speakers can be placed on a shelf or hung from a surface by their bracket (included)
- Tracing/painting template included
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ