Ultrasonic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor Commercial Grade
Ultrasonic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors are designed to provide maximum energy savings in a format that will complement any decor. Both Single and Dual Circuit Sensors provide automatic control of lighting by detecting motion and ambient light within the detection area.
- Adaptive Technology: New patent pending technology employs advanced algorithms to achieve convenient energy savings and reduced lamp and ballast maintenance.
- Light Level Sensor Mode: Each unit includes an adjustable light level sensor to hold-off interior lighting in occupied areas when adequate daylight is present.
- Walk-Through Mode: To maximize energy savings, the sensor detects when areas are briefly occupied as a result of a person walking through, and turns off lighting based on a shorter time delay.
The Ultrasonic Sensors install quickly in a standard wall box without the necessity of providing a neutral connection from the wall box. Low profile sensors are available in white, ivory, gray, light almond and black.
In addition, the Dual Circuit Ultrasonic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor features a Lamp Saver Mode. When the lamp saver mode is enabled, the sensor automatically alternates the A and B lighting groups in a traditional 50/50 bi-level lighting application resulting in a longer lamp replacement cycle and lower maintenance costs.
- Available in white, ivory, gray, light almond and black with matching cover plate (included)
- Selectable auto-on and manual-on modes
- Red LED motion indicator
- No power pack or minimum load required
- For use with electronic and magnetic ballasts
- User adjustable light level sensitivity
- 180° motion detection using ultrasonic technology
- Ultrasonic transducers to provide high resolution for detecting major and minor motion
- Automatic 15 second test mode
- Advanced adaptive technology maximizes energy savings and convenience
- Integral light level sensor
- UL®/cUL Listed
- Dual Circuit: Two separate relay circuits for independently switching two loads (typically lighting loads) ON or OFF
- Dual Circuit: Two convenient push buttons for manual control
- Dual Circuit: Advanced Lamp Saver mode extends the lamp life in 50/50 bi-level lighting applications
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ