- Quick restart - Full load operation in less than 3 minutes with specific arrangements permits undersizing of the storage tanks
- Separate power input - Draws power from the external UPS for mainboards and heaters to monitor and protect the unit even in complete power failure mode (optional)
- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Continuous current monitoring - Permits a continuous monitoring of the compressor’s absorbed current to signal possible discrepancies with the default values (Optional).
- Electronic expansion valve - Refrigerant flow optimization at any load and temperature conditions. Continuous indirect refrigerant charge monitoring
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Microprocessor controller - Provides proactive control and real-time monitoring via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display.
- Network interface - Provides management by connecting the device directly to the network with a dedicated IP address, avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Management is available via Web browser, Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
- Building Management Systems - Units are designed to work with the most common BMS systems including BACnet and Modbus.
- Local area network - Creates a shared control between all the available resources for maximum energy efficiency and controlled management of the group during emergency situations
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Ground source application - Allows energy savings and low environmental impact
- Tandem compressors - Quiet and efficient operation of compressors, connected on a common refrigerant circuit for staged capacity control (not available for some models/configuration)
- Condensing water valves - Reduces water usage