Microprocessor-Based Switcher/Controller, 2,048 Inputs, 512 Outputs
The 9765 System is a full-featured video matrix switching control system that allows users to view and control up to 2,048 cameras and 512 monitors on a single node. Up to 96 individual user-defined ID numbers can be assigned to allow or deny access to system functions.
- Microprocessor-Based, Full Cross-Point Video Matrix
- High-Density Architecture Supports up to 256 Cameras and 16 Monitors in Each Bay
- Control up to 2,048 Cameras and 512 Monitors in a Single Node or Expand Camera Capacity with a Multi-Node System (up to 24 Nodes)
- Full System Reports from CM9700-MGR Provide System Wiring and Configuration Details
- Sixteen RS-422 COM Ports (Expandable to 120) and Two RS-232 Full-Duplex Ports Available on the CPU
- System Diagnostic LEDs Displayed on Front Panel
- Flash Technology Eases System Maintenance and Upgrades
- Logical Camera Selection and Priority Level Operation
- Multiplexer and DVR Control Using the Keyboard
- Built-in Video Loss Detection
- Windows-Based System Management Software (Windows 2000, Windows XP) Includes Multilingual Menus and On-Screen Help
- Factory Tested Prepackaged Systems
- ASCII Data Input to Interface Access Control and Other External Computer-Based Systems
- Powerful Macro Programming
More room for security personnel in an economical package. The Pelco 9765 is the cost effective way to support thousands of cameras and hundreds of monitors.
When the situation calls for lots of cameras, monitors, keyboards and operators in an economical package, the Pelco 9765 is the solution.