They can be used to monitor 2-, 3- and 4-wire low voltage systems and connect to external current transformers. With the large backlit display, you can monitor all three phases at the same time.
Two versions are available for one or two supply voltages (230 V AC or 24 to 48 V DC):
- PM9P for basic measurements with pulse output
- PM9C for basic measurements with Modbus RS 485 output.
- Only 72 mm wide (four 18 mm modules)
- Large backlit display
- Demand power
- IEC 61036 Class 2 for energy
Make sure you don't miss anythingThe PowerLogic PowerMeter PM9 helps you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.