- NEX17 is a modular type tested cubicle, designed to meet local requirements and local standards, equipped with the EVOLIS vacuum circuit-breaker.
- NEX17 is manufactured, with Schneider Electric’s support, by franchised panel builders
- Technology: Vacuum
- Standard: IEC
- Rated voltage: 17.5kV
- Busbar system: Single
- Rated current busbar: 2500A
- Rated operational current: 2500A
- Rated peak withstand current: 31.5kA
- Internal Arc Classification: AFLR 25kA/0.5s
- Loss of service continuity: LSC 2B
- Partition class: PM
Period : 18 months
An optimised metal-enclosed switchboard concept
- NEX 17 design takes into account the reliability needed for continuity of service, simple installation, operation and maintenance, and personnel safety.
- NEX 17 is based on a modular cubicle structure, designed to meet local requirements and local standards.
ApplicationsNEX17 is present on all electrical distribution markets
- Energy: MV/MV substations,
- Infrastructure: hospital, airports
- Industries: cement, petrochemicals