A switch series that completely justifies its name.
It could not be any more robust. Thick-walled, Teflon-coated aluminium die-cast metal covers offer optimum protection against mechanical stress and vandalism.
They are therefore ideal for schools, gymnasiums, barracks, prisons and all public buildings and facilities.
Material and colour
Insulating lining, thick-walled, die-cast aluminium cover in matt silver
- Switch buttons
- Roller shutters for cylinder locks
- Loudspeaker socket-outlet
- Antenna, audio and telephone socket outlets
Taking the hit when the going gets tough
- Coated aluminum die-cast metal covers and frames
- Theft proof thanks to sealed screw holders that can only be drilled open
- Indestructible even when exposed to open flames, tools and heavy blows
- 4mm wall-fixing screws anchor the frames and inserts in the masonry
- Suitable for 60mm mounting boxes
- Can be illuminated
- Cover frames up to 3-gang versions make it easy to find the right solution for any kind of installation
The Merten Anti-Vandalism range is designed for a wide range of applications in various industries, such as :
- Sports complexes
- Youth centers
- Public access buildings
- Prisons and detention centers