FeaturesBy adapting to a whole host of LV applications, the Compact INS/INV switch-disconnectors offer all the safety that the user requires.
Designed for maximum performance and safety, this comprehensive and homogeneous range operates with a wide choice of accessories and auxiliaries.
Optimize for safety
- Ensures disconnection, even in case of high short-circuit currents
Suitable in most low voltage (LV) applications, including:
- Power distribution incomers for large buildings (commercial buildings, offices, etc. )
- Sub-distribution incomers for mid-size buildings (hotel, hospitals, etc.)
- Final distribution outgoers and local isolation and for industrial applications
- Source-changeover systems (Transferpact): service sector (hospital operating rooms, computer rooms, etc.), industry (assembly lines, ship engine rooms, etc.), infrastructures (runway, railway, etc.)
- Specific applications: photovoltaic and emergency-off versions available
- Applications in the harshest environments (tunnels); IP66 enclosed
Ensures compliance with international standards (Find on Compact INS/INV certificate downloads):
- IEC 60947-1 and 3
- Other local certifications and Marine classifications
Switch-disconnectors to interrupt lines up to 2500 A
Part of Pact Series
ComPact INS/INV switch disconnectors optimize your switchboard, ensuring total coordination with all Schneider Electric circuit breakers.