At the core of a EcoStruxure Building is a SmartStruxure server device, such as AS-B. AS-B performs key functionality, such as control logic, trend logging, and alarm supervision, provides builtin I/O, and supports communication and connectivity to the field buses. The distributed intelligence of the EcoStruxure Building ensures fault tolerance in the system and provides a fully featured user interface through WorkStation and WebStation.
Your job is complicated, we can help you simplify with the right information when, where and how you want it on an attractive interface that you can personalize. Day-to-day operations are significantly easier with drag and drop trending, Outlook-like schedules and one-click reporting.
SmartStruxure solution is a great investment for today’s needs and tomorrow’s challenges. Native open protocols provide the freedom to choose the right equipment for your unique application. And, as a key part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure architecture, SmartStruxure solution delivers one-click integration across your enterprise.
With SmartStruxure solution you can deliver an efficient enterprise with up to 30% energy savings while creating a healthy and sustainable environment that attracts and retains employees. Make the most of your energy!
To learn more about SmartStruxure solution visit https://www.se.com/ww/en/work/solutions/building-management/The drive for insights-based management has increased significantly as the IoT connects more devices within buildings. EcoStruxure Building Operation and its next generation visualization tools enable customers to better manage and optimize building assets with better insight, more engineering efficiency, and increased cybersecurity and compliance certifications.
Exciting new software features include: Enhanced Dashboards & Visualization Tools, Data Storage, and Engineering Efficiencies & Tools.
A truly open, end-to-end IP solution to maximize opportunities in today’s data-intensive modern buildings; IP delivers:
- Faster, more reliable communication
- Higher bandwidth for more data-throughput
- Easier support; lower deployment and operation costs
- Greater architecture design flexibility
- Access to cloud and connected service offers
Exceptional user experience with anytime, anywhere access to increase efficiency and convenience
- Personalized user interfaces and dashboards
- Attractive, scalable vector graphics
- Comprehensive reports, trends, alarms, notifications & schedules
Data management and visualization tools to make smarter insight-based decisions
- Customizable charts and graphs to convey massive amounts of data to broad audiences
- Built-in dashboards for easier monitoring and speedier decision making
- Access to data directly within EcoStruxure Building Operation without need for third-party tools
- More information stored and accessed; unlimited historical information migrated to external Timescale Database
Engineer and commission faster than ever before
- Multi-version support to upgrade systems all at once or over time piece-by-piece
- Standard, configurable applications eliminate the need to design and build an application from the ground up
- More than 30 applications included to easily integrate with the new Connected Room Solution
- New semantic tagging functionality makes future software development easier
Ensure systems remain current with standards and performance requirements
- New 64-bit architecture meets higher performance requirements, especially in large deployments
- Product development follows a Secure Development Lifecycle process
- HVAC control
- Lighting control
- Energy management
- Integration platform
EcoStruxure™ Building Operation
EcoStruxure Building Operation delivers the actionable insights needed to better manage and optimize buildings, improve engineering efficiency, and meet increased cybersecurity and compliance needs.
Part of EcoStruxure
Smart buildings demand simple integration across systems and easy access to IoT devices. EcoStruxure Building Operation’s open & secure integration framework allows collaboration across third-party systems to create innovative custom solutions. The platform natively supports standard open protocols out-of- the-box. Future ready buildings ensure new technology expansions deploy easily all while: maximizing building efficiency, optimizing comfort & productivity, and increasing building value.