- Provides instantaneous reactive power for displacement power factor correction of either lagging (inductive) or leading (capacitive) power factors
- Can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and/or load balancing device
- Network voltage: 208-480 VAC, up to 35 kV with transformers
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Ultra fast response at < 1 cycle
- Ambient temperature: 0° to 40°C, derate 2% per degree C up to 50°C
- Contamination levels (IEC 60721-3-3)
- Altitude: 0 to 1000m (3300ft) above sea level - over 1000m derate 1% for each additional 100m
- Product standards: UL, cUL, CSA, ABS, C-Tick, CE marked models available
- Humidity: up to 95%, non condensing
- HMI Display: Touchpad display with graphics
- Enclosure: N1, UL Type 12, IP30, IP54, CH (Chassis)
- Communication: Four dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet IP
- Flexible and scalable.
- Simple installation and ease of expansion - for parallel operation, each unit functions independently with only current transformer and communication interconnections (no power interconnections).
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility.
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
- Correction of leading power factors in data centers to allow back-up generators to operate.
- High speed power factor correction where traditional capacitor banks are unable to track loads.
- For larger applications AccuSine PFV can be combined with a capacitor bank to reduce the system cost. AccuSine PFV can either add or subtract to the capacitor bank output to achieve an high speed reactive compensation system with infinite resolution.