FeaturesEasergy P5 is our latest protection relay for demanding medium-voltage applications. It offers best-in-class safety, security, reliability, and connectivity. The Easergy P5 is part of the PowerLogic range of power monitoring and control solutions and has been built on more than 100 years of experience in protection relays.
The P5 presents a major step forward for protection relays, bringing a number of best-in-class features together in one device, including:
- Built-in arc flash protection
- Advanced cybersecurity compliant to IEC 62443
- Intuitive withdrawable design with backup memory
- Redundant Ethernet with 7 communication protocols including IEC 61850
- Plug and play hardware expansion that can evolve with your applicationAdvanced features are complemented by a comprehensive set of digital tools that mean you can simplify installation, configuration, and maintenance, enabling you to save time and money.
- EcoStruxure Power Build, an online ordering tool for quicker and easier quotation and ordering
- eSetup Easergy Pro, the setting and configuration tool with virtual injection testing
- Embedded web server, allowing easy and fast settings change
- EcoStruxure Power Device, a mobile application for simple control and monitoring from a safer distance
- mySchneider mobile application, simple access to technical support and product data via QR code on the deviceAs an EcoStruxure-ready solution, digital benefits can be taken even further with best-in-class monitoring of substation equipment health. When paired with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor software, users can unlock data for predictive maintenance, helping to reduce OpEx, speed up processes, and boost efficiency.
* Electrical power systems can never be deemed fully safe. Functionality is available in Easergy P5 to reduce arc flash risk categorization, thereby improving safety.
** Electrical reliability is commonly linked to correct maintenance and equipment health. With IoT connected sensors and real-time data from Easergy P5, you can plan maintenance when it is needed, to maximize uptime.
- Built-in arc flash protectionBest-in-class reliability
- Nearby control and monitoring with a mobile application
- Latest cybersecurity built in, with IEC 62443 compliance and Achilles certification
- Withdrawable design for quicker maintenanceMaximized everyday simplicity
- Backup memory function enabling industry-leading 10 minute recovery time!
- Condition monitoring for reduced risk of power outage and maximized equipment life
- Extended equipment lifetime when used with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
- Easier operation with digital tools including the EcoStruxure Power Device app
- Powerful communication with plug and play ports and seven protocols supported
- Scalable hardware making it easy to upgrade as your applications evolve
ApplicationsEasergy P5 is designed for demanding MV applications in:
- Electricity Companies
- Critical Buildings & Industries
- Oil and Gas
Easergy P5 Protection Relays
Withdrawable protective relays for demanding MV applications
Part of PowerLogic
Medium Voltage protection relays with a focus on safety and cyber security. Easy to use for panel builders, system integrators and end users. From overcurrent to differential protection with arc flash protection, LPCTs, LPVTs, redundant Ethernet communication and IEC 61850