Active Protection against over voltage, electrical noise and lightning
SURGEARREST PERFORMANCEThe APC SurgeArrest® Performance series offers our highest level of power surge protection for your professional computers, electronics and connected Read More
SURGEARREST HOME/OFFICEThe APC SurgeArrest Home/Office series provides a high level of protection for your computers, electronics and connected devices, as well as Read More
SURGEARREST ESSENTIALThe APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household Read More
Two types of fluctuations can affect your devices
You will probably not notice the effect directly, but it reduces your devices Life time.
It directly destroys your devices
- Continuous protection guaranteed! Even if our APC surge arresters break down because of serious fluctuations, it still continues to protect your devices.
- Stay connected! Our surge arrestors are designed with USB outlets to help you optimize sockets usage
- Indication lights will help you detect if your electrical ground is safe and what us the current surge situation on your lines
- The Seven Types of Power Problems
Many of the mysteries of equipment failure, downtime, software and data corruption, are often the result of a problematic supply of power. There is also a common problem with describing power problems in a standard way. This white paper will describe the most common types of power disturbances, what can cause them, what they can do to your critical equipment, and how to safeguard your equipment, using the IEEE standards for describing power quality problems.Read More
- Common Mode Susceptibility of Computers
This white paper examines and challenges the claims made in literature regarding the alleged high susceptibility of computers to common mode noise.Read More