Magelis GTU offers the best flexibility with its unique concept: combine a CPU box with a Display of your choice including an innovative Wireless LAN enabled display.
Magelis GTU is the first smart-phone-like HMI with resistive multi-touch screen without screen size limitation powered by Vijeo XD. The last novelty is theinnovative Magelis GTU Wireless LAN display with access point and station mode*.
Magelis GTU ensures high level of performance and openness:
- Front USB ports with complete IP66 and IP67 protection to access data in the HMI without open the cabinet door.
- High level of communication with dual serial and dual Ethernet plus third Wireless Ethernet, including remote access to your machine thanks to mobile apps (Vijeo Design' Air and Vijeo Design'Air Plus) and Web Gate function.
- Robustness allows decreasing the necessary maintenance, and the pre-mounted fasteners on the terminal make you save installation time See additional links to discover the richness of Harmony range.
- Magelis GTU W-LAN is a smart product that enhances machine connectivity in a major way, with a wireless connection between the GTU, including all devices connected to the two Ethernet ports, and any wireless enabled device.
*Depending on the environment, the location to the GTU screen (distance and angle) as well as the used application.
- Flexible : Station mode/ Access point mode - Magelis GTU offers transparent communication to all devices
- Reliable : resistant to water and dust as per IP 67 environmental protection
- Secure : state-of- the-art wireless security protocols : WEB/WPA/WPA2
- Standard compliant : IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Complex machines
- Food and beverage, water, waste water, minning, mineral, metal
- Packaging, conveying