Your business depends on your network. Protecting that network, therefore, is more important than ever to keep employees connected to business-critical applications housed on-site, at a co-location facility, or in the cloud.
With more and more devices connected to the network, moreover, switches and routers now are just as integral to business continuity as always-available servers. Protecting them with network-grade power backup no longer is an afterthought. It’s essential for continuous business operations should utility power go down or if power quality is poor or unpredictable.
Reliable, network-grade power protection
Known for their reliability for over 25 years, APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS™ uninterruptible power supplies eliminate costly downtime by providing reliable, network-grade power conditioning over a wide range of utility conditions. They also:
- Enable you to cycle power to hung devices, monitor temperature/humidity, and receive alerts over your network via the Network Management Card
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management
- Adapt to your specific IT needs and configuration via multiple form factors (tower, rack optimized, and rack/tower convertible)
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs with a patented green operating mode for high efficiency and intelligent battery management
With over 25 million units installed worldwide, the Smart-UPS brand gives you peace of mind in knowing that you won’t face the implications of downtime: business costs, lost productivity and, possibly, your own job security. Installation services ensure proper UPS deployment, and maintenance services protect UPS operations.
Our reliable runtime = your business uptime
Schneider Electric Smart-UPS uninterruptible power supplies keep your network up by safeguarding critical switches and routers. With network-grade power conditioning, Smart-UPS protection enables employees to stay connected through power failure in order to:
- 1. Continue a business-critical Web conference
- 2. Ensure your remote employees are connected by keeping your VPN up and running
- 3. Finish your lead sales call over your Voice Over IP Phone
- 4. Keep your marketing engine going by posting a customer-facing blog or social media message
- 5. Make sure you maintain the flow of revenue by keepingyour e-commerce site up at all times
- 6. Maintain access to your cloud-based CRM