Business Process Automation Specialist
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for Business Process Automation Specialist to our office in Warsaw, Poland. As a part of our team you will have a great chance to work on systems improvements, contributing to develop tools and automated processes, making a world of our customers more friendly and efficient.
- Develop, influence, and implement solutions to improve business productivity and reduce Non-Value-Added Activities
- Drive culture of automation for the accounting and financial services department
- Convert transactional processes into automated or robotized workflows
- Work directly with Performance Team to deliver projects, as well as line teams to provide coaching and trainings
- Develop tools to enable data flow from various sources and systems
- Collaborate with Process Owners on building, implementation and maintenance of automations and internal applications
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives (business excellence) with special focus on automations
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in business automations (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantitative Methods, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience with Excel macros (VBA) or MS Office automations is a must
- Knowledge of BI tools (QlikView, Tableau or other) and SharePoint design
- Knowledge of RPA software (MS Power Automate technology will be an asset)
- Understanding of ERP systems (SAP will be an asset)
- Ability to identify processes easy to automate and work in agile environment
- Willingness to learn and to leverage process automation technologies and concepts
- Self-organization skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Open and creative attitude
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.