Digital Buildings Engineer – Engineering Center
The Digital Buildings team aims to execute Building Management Systems and Data Center projects, in addition to develop Analytics solutions for asset management and predictive maintenance to decrease our customer risk of equipment down time and maximize asset performance.
The Digital Buildings Engineer will maintain, install and commission our full suite of products primarily our EcoStruxture Building Operation and Data Center packages offering and provide technical assistance to our team of Digital Buildings Business engineers.
Working at multiple client sites, and becoming a part of a team that provides outstanding service and support to our clients.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve software issues on installed Building Automation, Energy Management Systems and Data Center packages.
- Diagnose communication problems with control devices and other components
- Create, load, test, and tune system databases.
- Codes software using multiple languages in multiple environments as appropriate.
- Adheres to high quality coding and testing practices.
- Suggest system improvements, modifications, etc.
- Assists with commissioning and startup of new Building Automation and Energy Management Systems to ensure proper operation.
- Streamline and develop software code, graphics and drivers for graphic front end, human machine interface, page development.
- Provide on-site training to customer.
- Provides emergency and warranty service as required.
- Create and maintain software documentation including design, structure, code, and compiling processes.
- Create and maintain test records and site configuration information.
- Conform to project site safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Develop and enforce software standards and processes.
- Provide technical support, including high-level troubleshooting on project sites, to other team members
- Assist in the establishment of department process and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English