Field Services Order Manager
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Field Services Order Manager in our Dollard-des-Ormeaux (QC) location.
The Field Services Order Manager is responsible for planning the execution of Field Services operations at customer sites. This role requires great attention to detail in order to make sure that all parts, tools, instructions and order details are made available to the Field Services execution workforce to meet customer requirements timely. The Coordinator/Planner must possess strong planning ability and organizational skills. This role interacts with end customers so the Field Services coordinator must have strong communication skills.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Ensure successful execution of projects to customer satisfaction, as per contractual requirements and complying with CPP4S
· Serve as the primary contact and liaison between customer, service staff, internal stakeholders or sub-contractors.
· Receive, manage and review all order handoffs from tendering/Sales
· Validate or complete work order administrative information including technical and commercial information
· Assign work priorities, ensure job materials have been ordered, tracked and received.
· Schedule FSRs in an assigned territory, identify and assign Lead FSR as needed
· Work with FSM to insure FSR qualifications meet the project requirements.
· Communicate schedule conflicts, delays, or changes with customer and appropriate service and sales staff
· Schedule Outside Labor - proactively work with 3rd party companies and other Service Territories if necessary
· Monitor job costs and escalate issues to FSM for work that does not appear to be valid or within approved cost guidelines
· Manage Work Orders from beginning to end of process including final order close out
· Ensure project deliverables meet the company’s quality standards and contract requirements.
· Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
· Develop relationships with client/consultant that foster long-term business ties.
· Lead/coordinate project timely invoicing
· Support when necessary regarding unpaid invoices.
· Support Sales forecast process
· Suggest areas for improvement with internal processes, with possible solutions (lessons learned)
· Report any existing or potential safety and QMS nonconformities to a Mgr, Quality or HSE Mgr.
· Leading closeout of work order and process for financial reconciliation with related documents
· Use CR process to manage warranty or quality issues.
· Be prepared and actively participate in weekly operational meetings to discuss project issues, backlog status, forecasting, WIP
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· Associate degree or BS in Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Industrial Computer Sciences
· Minimum 5 years experience in Planning & Organization
· Expertise in MS Office Applications
· Effective Report Writing
· Excellent analytic skills, Self starter, Quick learner, Good public speaking and interpersonal skills
· Capability to deal with intense work load
· ERP usage experience
· Experience in Customer Care Center preferred
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, lucrative group pension plan, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/ca/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.