FP&A Financial Analyst
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building new FP&A structure in our existing Global Finance Competency Center located in Warsaw. In order to support European Business’ we are looking for FP&A Financial Analysts
What will you do?
- Contribute to transition of FP&A Processes to our Center & continuously improve them
- Prepare process documentation as an output from work shadowing
- Period-End Closing
- Support closing approval by Business Partners
- Reporting & Analysis
- Support business by digging into ERP and provide more granular data
- Deliver: Financial Group Reporting, Consolidated Margin, Analysis of Change, Quarterly Business Review,
- Prepare Management dashboard & provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
- Ensure Master Data maintenance
- 1-3 years’ experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment, production plant or functional area
- Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, statistics, mathematics or equivalent).
- Experience in similar transition projects
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels.
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
- IT skills: advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, MS Office.
- Good English command.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
- Experience in building automated reports and models
- Digital/BI skills (for example data flows across organization, data base, data warehouse)
- Experience in finance transformation
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
is leading the digital transformation of energy management and
automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe,
efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy
that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.