HR Intern with French
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are currently seeking for HR Intern with French to join our HR team. The position will be based in our office in Warsaw, Poland.
Afraid that the only thing that you will learn during an internship is how to operate a coffee machine and run quickly through the office as a messenger? Fear no more and read below! At our office you will not learn any of the above as you will be helping our employees across Europe to navigate through the HR world and design smart, user-friendly solutions for them. Join our team, gain valuable experience in the field of HR and meet new people from various countries and cultures on a daily basis!
We are looking for people who are available to work at least 25 hours a week and would like to stay with us for at least 3 months. Some work experience will be an advantage, but it is not a must - ultimately, it’s your desire to learn, creative perspective and your blend of communication, organization and team working skills that will count. Knowledge of French is mandatory.
- Project Management - supporting our HR Teams in various daily operations & HR campaigns
- CSR and Internal Communication - Organise internal well-being and external CSR actions
- Creative and Social Media - co-creating internal and external promotional materials and activities (e.g. employer branding materials for job fairs, job ads, promotional leaflets, movie editing, managing our internal social media platform - SPICE, coordinating internal events)
What do we offer?
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
To apply please send your CV in English.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.