HRSS Operations Officer SSA
Performs HR Services operations (training services, contracts, reporting, employee benefits and reward services etc.) in line with the company's needs and in accordance with defined rules and procedures
Ensure the delivery of efficient and effective HR services across the areas of responsibility such as On-boarding, Off-boarding, employee life cycle (health insurance, fringe benefits administration, visa letters etc.) and payroll related activities
Prepare the monthly (or bi-monthly) payroll, conducting the necessary processes for payment of the various components of salary, such as vacation pay, overtime, etc, in accordance with legal requirements and internal procedure.
Be the first point of contact for staff and is tasked with preparing and processing HR documentation, necessary HR reports, dashboards
Complete and/or check HR-related forms and documents for accuracy and timeliness, review and update of HR policies and procedures
Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code
Understand employee requests and ensure requests are met within the agreed KPIs/ timelines
Support implementation of Global, cluster digital projects
Accountable for Data accuracy in the HRIS and support the HRBP on the reward campaigns
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of data reports for the stakeholders,
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security, privacy requirements and GDPR.
Support the relationship between company and 3rd party suppliers e.g. service providers, Medical & Insurance vendor etc. where required.
Support Employee Health and Safety process