Energy & Sustainability Services (ESS) is a global business within Schneider Electric Services Division focused on addressing clients’ needs in achieving their corporate sustainability and active energy management ambitions. Corporate sustainability is a critical element of business strategy. We take pride in helping our customers reduce their energy spend and impact on the environment.
As energy experts we provide integrated solutions to help companies buy energy smarter, use resources efficiently and drive sustainable growth. We deliver energy-to-end services, technology to develop strategic goals and plans, and implement programs and projects with measurable results. ESS works with clients in more than 100 countries from regional companies to the world’s largest corporations.
We seek dependable individuals with excellent organization, communication, and follow through skills for an Implementation Leader position in our Global Data Operations department. This individual will have the opportunity to work closely with Clients, Client Management, and other operational teams around the world gathering key information regarding our new clients and facilitating the flow of that information through the organization. Key job responsibilities include leading new customers through the implementation into internal systems and utility bill payment programs. The required character traits and job accountabilities are listed below.
- Lead new customer introductions and initial onboarding activities for client scope of work.
- Project manage the client portfolio data working with clients to organize and build appropriate reporting hierarchy.
- Implement payment service program for customers where applicable.
- Lead reoccurring client meetings and communications with clients and internal teams involved in implementing the program.
- Guide client decision makers to solutions based on Schneider processes and recommended best practices
- Organize and manage all implementation activity with other operational teams across the globe.
- Work collaboratively with Client Management to report and manage client implementation activities and timelines.
- Organize key data such as invoices, contracts and general ledger information for new clients tracking over 80 streams of data across 90 countries.
- Adhere to Schneider Electric’s data processes.
- Project Management to ensure deadlines are met with strong data quality.
- Develop basic understanding of both domestic and global energy markets and Schneider systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products (focus on Excel)
Strong desire to research problems and issues with ability to follow-through to resolution
Strong attention to detail
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong customer service, analytical and organizational skills
Work well on teams, within and outside of function
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Authorization to work in the U.S.
Strong initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
Ability to gain closure on open items
Ability to effectively multi-task and manage priorities