Inside Sales Engineer
For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, as a business of Schneider Electric, we are the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by a 24-hour nationwide service support. https://youtu.be/Yf9QdGRZTEw
ASCO Power Technologies, an industry leader in the manufacturing of Automatic Transfer Switches, Industrial Control Products, Load Banks, Power Control Systems, Services and Solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for an Inside Sales Engineer based out of SE's Franklin TN office.
This position is responsible for the promotion and sale of all ASCO products and solutions under the direction of the Inside Sales Director with strategy input from the Area Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Engineer will be responsible for the development and support of ASCO customers assigned by Inside Sales Director, with a focus on Transfer Switch opportunities in a specific geography. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with good time management, verbal and written communication skills. Must understand the challenges of engaging and managing customers via digital methods (Email, telephone, social selling).
Candidate must have a strong ability to clearly communicate and build strong customer relationships. Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills with customers and ASCO Sales Team. Must have product knowledge, as well as can effectively utilize company software programs/collaborative tools and have business and financial acumen. Some travel may be required.
- Maintain profitable growth of assigned accounts
- Generate new business by developing New Customer opportunities
- Drive account penetration and relationships with specific focus on Package Power Growth
- Set territory or customer segment goals and objectives, develop sales / account plans based on current and future needs, establish call plans and strategies, develop account profiles and execute the sales plan, to meet or exceed targets
- Identify, manage, and close opportunities - follow up on leads, quotes, service and cross selling opportunities
- Utilizes excellent offering, application, competitor, and customer knowledge to develop and present winning value propositions for ASCO products
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, assisting with orders, and following up on accounts
- Use Social Selling skills to drive sales engagement
- 4 Year Degree or Equivalent; technical degree preferred
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and spoke
- Sales experience calling on or supporting Industry accounts preferred
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.