Inside Sales Representative
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to make a difference and generate commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
Reporting to the SMB Leader, you will:
- Ensure successful and efficient execution of sales cycle from enquiry to delivery and installation
- Manage and resolve customer requests and claims on due time with relevant parties
- Proactively assist and develop sales funnel through meetings with external sales team and follow up on lead received
- Lead CRM data administration by making sure to have accurate utilization of CRM tools in accordance with company guidelines for self and external sales organization
- Understand market and have customer knowledge to recommend appropriate products/solutions through the use of customer value propositions
- Drive new partner recruitment and development of partners
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE/any technical related field is preferred but not required
- Experience in the electrical industry or good knowledge on electrical distribution is preferred but required
- Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) Board Passer is preferred but not required
- 1-3 years experiences in customer relations/sales function
- Fluency in English is required
- Has the ability to learn, understand and present new product ranges in full (including software)
- Proven ability to perform proactively on own initiative, as well as in a team environment
- Drive for results – strong will to compete, win and achieve in business environment
- Communication –clearly present written, oral and visual information and influence others while building rapport and credibility
About Small Medium Business (SMB)
We manage the unmanaged
IT Channel Partners to generate growth, partner satisfaction and increase market shares. We provide a simple, standardized and aligned SMB Program at every hub and constantly seek improvement opportunities while adapting to business needs and trends.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.