The Role: Order Administrator
The Order Administrator will be responsible for the administration of all incoming orders, including validation, resolution of issues & entering them into the system in line with agreed KPI’s and quality standards and management of the whole order process while interacting closely with all the team members.
What will you do?
· Verify orders and ensure that they include all mandatory information required to be able to process them
· Verify that all prices are correct and in line with CPQ quotes
· Follow the order entry process and rules
· Ensure that all products included in the orders are active for the region (i.e. detect phase-outs)
· Book Orders against the correct DC depending on the availability and customer requirements
· Assist in resolving order discrepancies
· Escalate any issue which was not solved in 24 hrs or needs manager help to be solved
· Availability to cover order entry team members from other regions
· Ensure that the end to end process is completely fulfilled
· Assist Team Leader in any issue in first instance and escalate the problem when necessary.
· Other duties as assigned
Who would be successful?
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Third Level Diploma or equivalent with three years relevant experience.
· Familiarity with computers and related software
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at the same time
· Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours during high peak volume times during each quarter
· Organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail is highly desired.
· Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is require.
What’s in it for me?
· Global family leave
· Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
· Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
· Flexible work arrangement
· On-site gym
Who will you report to? Order Administration Manager
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.