Partner Technical Support (French)
- This role provides pre-sales or post-sales technical support for Schneider Electric’s core product line and product selection services for North American customers.
- Consultants are required to interpret policies and make business decisions under pressure, based on customer and company needs to meet aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision
- Assist customers (through chat, email and phone) including Electrical Distributors, End Users, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Consultants, and Contractors with product selection and configuration.
- Provide technical product application support for Circuit Protection, Distribution Equipment, and Industrial Controls. Deliver technical support to sales engineer to assist in developing new business opportunities. Advocate for customer to seek a suitable solution or work around that meets the need of the customer.
- Collaborate with internal functions such as Marketing, Engineering, and Quality.
- Develop and review knowledge documentation including white papers, troubleshooting guides and knowledge articles. Participate in company initiatives for revenue generation. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering
- Technical Support experience, Strong problem-solving skills, Technical aptitude
- Preferably 1 - 4 years experienced employee specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
- Amenable to working in EPZA Rosario Cavite
- Amenable to working in night shift schedule
- Fluent in French to support Canadian customers, particularly Quebec.