Process OEM Global Leader - ICO
As part of the Industrial Automation EU & Process OEM GTM Organization, this individual will be responsible for the growth of Process OEM’s in countries in order to exceed growth of EcoStruxure, with a strong focus on Industrial Automation, in coordination with the other GTM’s..
He / She will drive the mid-to-long-term Strategy and deployment of this strategy in focused countries to achieve the Industry Automation objectives and contribute to overall IA Ecosystem.
· Lead the IA Process OEM GTM growth plan and AMSP initiatives definition
o Develop the strategic growth plan of the Process OEM GTM in conjunction with IA business objectives
o Define the Process OEM growth initiatives and the right KPIs as part of the AMSP process and drive its execution with countries
o Contribute to the EU/Process OEM & Alliance Partners GTM playbook
o Build a strong network of sales & pre-sales team in countries, capable to promote our UVP’s into the POEM’s of the selected segments/sub-segments.
o Work in conjunction with Global Segment teams, IA Segment Leaders, Business Developers, Alliance Leader, Executive OEM’s teams, OEM GTM and IAD GTM to align strategy and coverage model in sync with the IA Ecosystem strategy.
o Build global pre-sales capabilities on selected sub-segments in order to support countries to promote selected use cases.
o Be the interlocutor of the different LoBs to sell their offers through the Process OEM’s
· Digital & Customer Experience
o Prescribe and drive the Digital Customer Experience for Process OEM in strong collaboration with Digital team inside the EU/Process GTM (Alliance Portal, Exchange among others)
o Drive the marketing and communication plan in close collaboration with Global Marketing
o Drive the training and certification program to partners and to internal sales force in close collaboration with the Partner University Leader
o Drive the countries channel development plan in coordination with the regional SPOCs and local Alliance channel managers
· Drive and develop the Alliance Partner Program for Process OEM’s.
o Develop together with the Alliance Leader, a strategy for certification, promotion a loyalty for Process OEM’s with a global governance model.
o Ensure a smooth functioning and operation of the global program
o Ensure a joint planning process with the Certified Alliance partners
o Ensure close animation and joint action plans monitoring with the Master Alliance Partners
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Sales for End-Users or Process OEM’s /OEM’s and related customer type.
· Experience covering a range of management functions including marketing, sales, program management, enablers ideation and creation and project execution. A track record in automation business.
· Natural leadership and influencing skills + strong execution capability to think several steps ahead and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues. Convince Executive level about strategy
· High degree of endurance and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work. Multicultural and business acumen to work through the 3 major zones (EU, NAM and Asia)
· Knowledge or previous experience in complex selling to any of these segments: WWW, CPG, MMM and/or O&G.
· Experience with Process OEM’s (either working for one or selling to)
· Knowledge on Industrial Software is a plus.
· Experience in business management (IA VP) or equivalent is a plus.