Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
In the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development environment used by the team, the Product Owner is a key stakeholder. The Offer Management team develops and maintains a vision for the platform and the Product Owner is responsible to communicate that vision to the scrum team. In the context of the scrum team, the Product Owner (PO) is responsible for the product features from concept to End-of-life.
Key responsibilities include:
• Represent the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
• Collaborate with product architect(s) and Offer Management teams to translate business requirements into clearly understood user stories for the development teams to implement.
• Work with scrum master and technical leads to decompose those user stories into actionable development tasks, and determine scope and priorities for individual sprints.
• Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are inspired and motivated to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as a key technical contact for queries related to the product.
• Work with key stakeholders across the team (development, test, release, professional services, operations) to ensure successful product releases
You will be part of Industry - Digital Plant - IIoT Product owner Team. The projects are based on software development on Tablet, and some connectivity with Cloud offers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or equivalent and 5+ years work experience in software product management or technology lead role within an enterprise software company. Experience developing products for IoT application, a plus.
• Expertise in using Agile Project & Product Management tools, especially Micoroft DevOps tools.
• Hands-on Scrum and Agile experience of 2-5 years.
• Strong leadership skills to influence a diverse group of stakeholders with ability to make difficult and quick decisions on a daily basis