Project Manager - HVAC & Refrigeration
Schneider Electric as the global specialist in energy management and automation creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We’re committed to providing reliable and safe energy to the planet. This energy must be sustainable as we have to reduce carbon footprint worldwide. These opportunities are at the top of our agenda.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Eliwell by Schneider Electric is a leading global supplier of business solutions that leverage controls to optimise energy performance for the commercial refrigeration and air conditioning markets.
Eliwell is part of the Schneider Electric Group.
Currently we are looking for a Project Manager HVAC & Refrigeration.
The Project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
He/She manages one or more technical projects, controlling project definition; delivery and resource utilisation. Ensuring that Innovative new products are defined and developed efficiently with high levels of quality. He/She estimates task duration, considering risks to the project and pro-actively managing resources to achieve the goals set by the project.
He/She manages projects resourced in both local and remote locations.
The role may require EU and international travel.
What will you do?
- Leading project teams according to the New Products Introduction processes.
- Managing the project constraints of scope, time, cost and quality for one or more technical projects.
- Managing the projects resources.
- Working with R&D Development Leaders to clearly define the requirements of the project with particular focus on the customers' needs.
- Working with Product Management and R&D Development Leaders to identify potential solutions and build executable project plans.
- Developing project estimates for time and cost.
- Identifying, mitigating and communicating project risk.
- Tracking time spent on the project and pro-actively managing the resources to deliver the project on time.
- Pro-actively reviewing project progress, anticipation of problems leading to proposals for alternative actions to ensure the project remains on schedule.
- Monitoring and reporting of the status of the project.
- Assessing the skills required to deliver the projects and working with resource managers to assist in specifying skills improvements in the department.
- Contributing to the strategic direction of Eliwell product development.
What will help you to be successful?
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or Control /Mechanical Engineering, or similar related subject;
- Ability to write & understand technical documents;
- Strong experience in managing technical projects on time and with high quality standards
- Experience in working to a recognised agile methodology.
- Experience in working with internet connected products and in ISO9000 approved process
- Knowledge of Product development life cycles and agile Project Management.
- You must have in depth experience in a new product development environment, with a proven track record of successful delivery to customers.
- People management.
- Leadership and ability to motivate others
- Judgment and the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Team-working and ability to work with multiple disciplines and across departments.
- Problem solving and Customer focus
- Good communication skills
- A drive for improving product quality.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Self-motivated, Energetic and able to articulate at multiple levels within an organization
- Good level of English language.
What we offer:
- Permanent Contract ;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance;
More about us
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be part of it. At Schneider Electric, diversity is an integral part of our history, culture, and identity. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are the real value for the company. We promote diversity and inclusion because we recognize they are a source of strength and competitive advantage.
Learn more here
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!