This position is accountable for providing quotations to the sales force by utilizing advanced sales and technical expertise to prepare quotation packages for small, medium and large projects.
• Coordinates bid strategy with outside sales representatives. • Interprets complex customer requirements and offers solutions that maximize profitability and add value for the customer.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of engineered distribution products such as; switchboards, panelboards and low voltage motor control products.
• Reviews customer specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive.
• Understands, analyzes and documents technical exceptions relative to the proposal. • Matches products to customer specifications and drawings by demonstrating knowledge of products.
• Coordinates with Sales Representative to determine and/or clarify project requirements to ensure quality output.
• Improve quotation process and measure effectiveness. Incorporates use of technological capabilities to improve processes and efficiency.
• May perform Bill of Material preparation for large, complex projects with the guidance of a Senior Bid & Proposal Executive or Manager.
Strong electrical background, CET/Journeyman Electrician preferred, have excellent computer skills, understand electrical single line drawings, have an underdstanding of sales, be good with customers; both internal and external, able to work as part of a team.
• 4 year of related experience
• Relevant knowledge of Electric distribution and control products
• College Degree / University /Trade Experience
• Customer focused individual
• Very strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Project, MS Office and Lotus Notes and SAP systems would be a definite asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to interpret electrical single lines, schematics, specifications and terms & conditions of sale
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, demanding environment
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.