Sales Engineer - Ingénieur Commercial SIG
The Schneider Electric Digital Grid Division is growing and has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Sales Engineer. Schneider Electric provides utility solutions on top of Esri’s ArcGIS Pro and Enterprise platform, and this person will specialize in demonstrating the ArcFM XI Solution to existing and prospective customers. Primary responsibilities will also include the configuration and management of various Sales Engineering databases and software, including Esri GIS desktop, server, and mobile applications.
- Development and presentation of in-person and online demonstrations of ArcFM software to meet client requirements, occasionally to large audiences, in English and French
- Support European and/or North American conferences and demonstrations of software.
- Preparation and configuration of Esri geodatabases and map services based on demonstration requirements.
- Help promote the ArcFM XI solution to utilities and business partners.
- Work closely with the account management team as well as business partners.
- Work closely with the product development team to review product functionality and direction
- This position will require travel, within North America and Europe. Travel will typically not exceed 25% but extended travel with relatively short notice does occur. One to two weeks travel time may occur.
- BS degree in computer information systems, computer science, engineering, or geography. Relevant job experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise is required.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills are required.
- Technical fluency in English is required.
- Technical fluency in French is required.
- Experience with utilities or telecommunications is a plus.
- Experience with Latitude Geographic’s Geocortex application suite is a plus.
- Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server is a plus.
- Ability to travel both within North America and Europe.