Web Marketing Specialist
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive
environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Web Marketing Specialist is a marketer handling search engine and content development disciplines to optimize content for maximized SEO/SEM results.
This position will be responsible for managing web marketing / SEO activities such as web content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search network.
- Work across a team of content developers, social media, blog, web team and PR staff to optimize content development efforts to maximize search results.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine effectiveness
- Assist in executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO efforts and paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
Who would be successful?
- 2-3 years of proven SEO experience
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team that emphasizes creativity and teamwork.
- Chance to increase the skill sets in digital marketing, and in the future, data analytics
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.