- Solution kit for tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards (certified by CCC and ASEFA laboratories)
- Prisma iPM system L: solutions for wall-mounted enclosures for electrical switchboards up to 630 A, Icw 25kA rms/1s
- Prisma iPM system M: solutions for floor standing cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000 A, Icw 100kA rms/1s
- Metal enclosures: steel metal sheet with electrophoresis treatment + hot-polymerised polyester epoxy powder
- Color RAL 7047 (enclosure) and RAL 9002 (functional unit)
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP54
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK07 to IK10
Dimensions Prisma iPM System L
- 8 Heights: 300 mm, 500 mm, 700 mm, 900 mm, 1100 mm, 1300 mm, 1650 mm, 1850 mm
- 2 Widths: 300 mm, 600 mm
- 2 Depths: 235 mm, 305 mm
Dimensions Prisma iPM System M
- Height: 2000 mm
- 4 Widths: 300 mm, 400 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm
- 4 Depths: 400 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm
Pooling our energies for building safety
Prisma iPM, coupled with our communication devices, becomes an EcoStruxure™ connected equipment offer within our EcoStruxure Power architecture.
- Prisma iPM contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for better operation.
- All switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
- Prisma iPM allows production of optimized, safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma iPM can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
Significantly reduces investments on machines and tools
Short delivery time
Offers a greater reliability of safety
Optimizes production time and flexibility for modification at any time
Easy to store and handle
Architecture ensures IEC 61439 compliancy
Proven design by Schneider Electric
Easily facilitates installation upgrade
The Prisma iPM low voltage distribution and control switchboards are ideal for commercial and industrial buildings, including:
- Data and Telecom (data centers, server rooms, network solutions)
- Retail (multi users centers, chain and independent retails)
- Industrial buildings (non-critical process, logistic, agricultural)
- Healthcare (hospitals, clinics,)
- Leisure and culture