The Acti 9 Reflex iC60 range of DIN rail, integrated control circuit breakers is unique. It offers extensive functionality and features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time:
- Easy to install, DIN rail modules
- Circuit protection against short-circuit currents
- Circuit protection against overload currents
- Isolation in compliance with industrial operation requirements
- Remote control via latched and/or impulse-type commands
- Indication of open/closed status and fault status using potential-free contacts
- Mixing various types of control orders (latched, impulse and PLC or BMS) with simple configuration
- Direct interface to link with a programmable logic controller (PLC) or building management systems (BMS) according to standard IEC 61131 for maximum compatibility. Requires optional accessories: A9XCAS06, A9XCAM06, A9XCAL06, A9XCAU06
- Integrated padlocking facility offering maximum safety for maintenance operations
- Together with add-on Acti 9 residual current devices (RCDs), complete immunity to interference: this provides excellent continuity of service, particularly in polluted networks and environments
- Integrated remote control with three modes of operation for maximum flexibility and upgradeability of the electrical installation
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection when operating the device
- VisiTrip is a clearly visible indicator that instantly highlights the faulty outgoer, which reduces the service intervention time.
- Rated currents: 10, 16, 25, 40 or 63A
- Breaking capacities: Reflex iC60 N: 10 kA; Reflex iC60 H: 15 kA
- Tripping curves: B, C, D
- Compliance with IEC/EN 60947-2
- Complete coordination with the Acti 9 range of RCDs and the Compact NSX MCCBs
- Suitability for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947
- Voltage rating: up to 400V
- Insulation voltage: 500V
- Add-on residual current devices (optional): Vigi iC60 and Quick Vigi
- Integrated auxiliaries: potential-free contacts for status and operation (OF and SD)Optional accessories: 24/48V DC-AC power adapter (A9C18195).
- Choice of control modes (see instruction sheet for full details)
- Easy to install with up to 50% less wiring
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable and recoverable components.
Low voltage final distribution:
- Protection and remote control of electric lighting circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings
- Protection and remote control of non-priority circuits as part of a load shedding process
- Protection and remote control of most electrical loads that have very few switching operations
- Particularly suited to 230V(AC) remote control and conventional signaling or via a very low voltage interface for linking with a programmable logic controller (PLC) or building management system (BMS).