Easergy MiCOM P132 offers a flexible and powerful feeder management device housed in a 4U case in 24TE, 40TE or 84TE widths. It is a scalable solution for your hardware and software needs. It also includes an optional detachable HMI for improved security and safety. Easergy MiCOM P132 offers bay control for up to 3 devices and a library of 80 pre-engineered templates to reduce engineering time.
Information exchange is performed by inbuilt communication interfaces, using either serial protocols (IEC 60870-5-101, -103, Courier, DNP or Modbus) or an Ethernet interface using IEC 61850. In addition, the IRIG-B input that supports modulated or unmodulated signals completes the device.
Easergy MiCOM P139 one-box solution is the most advanced in the range. It’s available in 40TE or 84TE width, 4U case sizes. It adds additional protection functionality, providing a higher binary input and output flexibility, including a graphic LCD display and bay control for up to 10 devices. It uses a pre-engineered library of up to 300 templates for efficient engineering and commissioning.
Latest communication protocols and Ethernet redundancy
The Easergy MiCOM P13x range is fully equipped with the latest communications protocols (IEC 61850 Ed1 and Ed2 are available in the same device, selection by setting). Maximum availability and reliability of Ethernet communications is possible thanks to the implementation of PRP/HSR standard redundancy protocols with an instantaneous recovery time (0 ms) in case of network failure. The compatibility of Easergy MiCOM P13x offers some of the RSTP redundancy protocol as well. All redundancy protocols are available in the same device and can be selected by setting. Implemented VLAN and port assignment functionality allows the use of advanced network architectures by splitting the physical network into a logical SCADA system network and maintenance network.
Major enhancement to cybersecurity
The Easergy MiCOM P13x range has operational and cybersecurity features, which are compliant with IEC 62351, that help protect installations with security based on embedded features such as role based access control (RBAC), port hardening, security logs and access traceability. By default, the IED includes RBAC with different users defined and a security administrator
Standard Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Extended Warranty: Up to 10 years (product registration required, applies to Easergy MiCOM)
- Comprehensive and advanced range of protection functions that are standardized, yet scalable to meet many system requirements.
- Scalable solutions for advanced feeder protection and control
- Flexible case mounting options suitable for wall, flush/panel or rack mounting.
- Modular hardware options for simple adaptation to specific application requirements
- Function keys (with text HMI on Easergy MiCOM P132)
- Freely configurable InterMiCOM interface
- Advanced one-box solution and bay control
- Detachable HMI for increased security and safety
- Latest IEC 61850 communication features
- Advanced cyber security features
- Bay template library of up to 300 pre-engineered templates to reduce engineering time
- Overhead lines