A complete range of pedals with or without covers, to provide the relevant resistance and protection to your applications
- Conformity to CE, and UL, CSA, CCC and EAC certified
- Up to IP 66 protection rating conforming to IEC 60529
- Various types available for explosive atmospheres (Atex D)
- Operating temperature from -25°C up to 70°C
- 2 versions available whether metal or plastic:
- Strong die-casted metal housing and cast aluminum cover, for heavy duty environment
- Fire-retardant and shock-proof plastic housing for lighter constraints
- 1 or 2 x N/C+N/O contact blocks with snap action and positive opening or analog output.
- Robust in harsh environments: Resistance to shocks, oil, water, dust.
- Long lasting mechanical life: up to 7 million operating cycles
- High protection by design thanks to positive opening operations: The pedal hold down and the pedal release actions have a positive actuation.
- Maximized comfort with a large operating pedal to accommodate all types of footwear (large size, safety boots…) while restraining the depth of the foot switch.
The XPE foot switches cover all industrial applications:
- Light duty environments: packaging, standard material working machines, pharmaceutical processes, etc.
- Applications with higher risks: material working, material handling, lift packaging machines, etc.…