Check out the newest version of EcoStruxure™ Power SCADA Operation here! Power SCADA Operation is the fast data-acquisition monitoring and control software for improving the power availability of electrical distribution networks. It gives operators exceptional knowledge and control of their network through an intuitive, interactive and customizable interface.
V8.2 release & updates install procedure
Install order of available downloads:
1) PSE_8.2 ISO
ISO installation media for PowerSCADA Expert v8.2
SHA256 checksum: D3B2B9E0BED7C56E7843A3BE3499F6A7DFA5FBEB6BC4EFD1B6B96D7C8B4667A4
2) PowerSCADA Expert v8.2 Hotfix #2 (latest set of complete updates for PSE v8.2 released September 6, 2017)
Zip file contains installer and release notes. Includes PowerSCADA Operation cumulative updates and enhancements for updates #1 - #2 along with updates included in Citect 7.50 SP1 Patch 16. This includes the ArchestrA security patch released in August (SEVD-2017-236-01). Important enhancements include but not limited to IPv6 support in I/O Device Wizard, various alarm filter improvements, etc.
SHA256 checksum: BE42F447C6D678EB105832CE4F6F460C630C866FF9866D9F7CC486BAACA7AE2C
3) Event Notification Module Hotfix #1
Zip file contains installer and release notes for ENM hotfix #1 for PSE v8.2. It includes ENM help files that were not installed by the ENM installer originally released with PSE v8.2 and includes fixes to address issues with message format parameters "LAST" and "FIRST" for [SOURCE] attributes not working as expected.
SHA256 checksum: 967C6F4D0EBCC4FF95E9CAC99326BC85821AAA3B826787E1D4AA6AFB0E7309B8
Previously released updates (for reference only as the latest update set contains these previous updates):
PowerSCADA Expert v8.2 Update #1 (released April 7, 2017 previously known as Hotfix #1)
This zip file contains installer and release notes for PSE v8.2 hotfix #1. It includes critical fixes to address issues in EWS, ENM behavior & performance, IO Device Manager and support for Power SCADA upgrade paths.
SHA256 checksum: 0B925D1E2FB4630E67138A3029F6EFFCB4A7907BA3B6B208ED82220C0584ACEB
With Power SCADA Operation you can:
- Optimize the management of your entire electrical installation for greater productivity
- Improve the efficiency and decision making of your operators by giving them access to accurate, timely, and comprehensive information
Application examples include:
- Optimizing and maintaining production for medium-sized industrial or manufacturing facilities
- Securing and sustaining upstream processing in large oil and gas facilities, such as liquefied natural gas pumping stations or a cracking and storage facility
- Managing a utility’s electrical network stability, security, and integrity
- Improving the electrical network quality and energy use in a very large (>5 MW) data center