- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Pre-engineered free-cooling system - Allows for fast design and installation with a Predesigned/Engineered package solution
- Pulse Powered Water Treatment System - Eliminates the use of chemicals in the system, allowing the water to be re-used or drained without harming the environment.
- Green Refrigerant - Environmentally friendly refrigerant that can offer LEED points.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Indirect Heat Exchange - A polymer heat exchanger allows the data center and outside airstreams to remain separated, thereby preventing contamination and humidity influences to the data center airstream.
- Economization - Achieved by utilizing cool ambient air during winter months to take advantage of economizer hours and eliminating compressor operation.
- Supplemental Mechanical Cooling - Provides extra capacity to augment economization, extending annual hours of energy savings.
- Zero White Space - All cooling equipment is placed outside the data center, allowing for valuable white space to be fully utilized for IT equipment.