- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Cord Management - Reduces cord clutter.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- 10/100 BaseT connection - Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.