- Complete with VISI-SAFE, which helps to ensure the ultimate in safety for both operation and maintenance work.
- Class-2 insulation: ensures continuous protection for both operators and unqualified personnel.
- Complete with VisiTrip: detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection: provides better continuity of service, especially with the new SI type (Super immune) which has been designed with polluted environments and networks in mind.
- The optional electrical auxiliaries and mounting accessories are consistent with those offered on Acti 9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers (MCBs).
- Nominal current: 1 to 100 A.
- SI (Super immune), AC, A.
- 30 mA sensitivity: provides additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364).
- 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA sensitivities: provide additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364).
- Selective version: ensures correct discrimination between different residual current circuit breakers as well as the tripping of the device closest to the fault.
- Coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs.
- Fully compliant with standard IEC EN 61008-1.
- Certified by national official authorities.
- Ideally suited to isolation in full accordance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Operating voltage: up to 400 V AC.
- Insulation voltage: 500 V.
- Optional auxiliaries available: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping.
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip.
- Greater electrical immunity with SI type (Super immune).
- Easy-to-understand part numbers make choosing options simple and straightforward.
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic and secure IP20B terminal shutters.
- Fully robust connections which provide twice the standard tightening torque.
- Environmentally friendly: made from 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
- Designed for industrial and commercial buildings
- Prevent electrocution (in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards).
- Reduce fire hazards by cutting down current leakage into building electrical installations.