The Compact NSX molded case circuit breaker (MCCB) range is designed to optimize space and breaking capacity. The range comes in two frame sizes with a variety of optional functions and accessories.
For more information, download the Compact NSX & NSXm catalog
- Flexible installation: any position; switchboard or wall-mounted
- Nominal current: 16 to 630 A
- 9 Breaking capacities for the 2 sizes of circuit breakers:
- up to 250 A: 25, 36, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200 kA at 415 V
- up to 630 A: 36, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200 kA at 415 V
- both size of circuit breakers with 75 & 100 kA at 690 V
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 pole versions available
- Large range of electronic and thermal-magnetic protections
- Advanced trip unit with integrated power metering: I, U, P, E, THD, f, CosPhi
- Interchangeable trip-units to upgrade your panel with smarter functions
- Plug and ready wiring system and communicating accessories
- Wealth of options for auxiliaries and accessories (field installable)
- Integrated earth leakage protection via Micrologic Vigi coming soon in Q4 2018 (earth leakage circuit breaker - ELCB)
Visit the Schneider Electric Electrical Calculation Tools to review, search and check curves, selectivity and cascading. Alternatively, download the Complimentary Technical Information catalog (PDF), which includes coordination tables.
BenefitsEasy and efficient
- Two standardized frame sizes for your convenience
- Save space, time and effort with integrated earth leakage protection (ELCB), available in Q4 2018, in the molded case circuit breaker (MCCB) frame size
- Easy to swap trip units and standardized accessories over time
- Wide range of online and offline software tools that help to improve productivity at all stages of your project (Ecoreal, Ecodial, MyPact, Ecoreach)
- Highly resistant to environmental stresses
- Roto-active breaking technology helps to reduce early aging effects and increase operation lifespan
- Local and remote communication with trip alarm (earth leakage, overload, short circuit) and pre- alarms (earth leakage) allowing you to proactively increase operational and energy efficiency
- Advanced Micrologic trip unit can assist in providing corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance and energy management to identify potential savings
Click to watch the video and discover more about Compact NSX & NSXm molded case circuit breakers.
An excellent choice for all standard and specific applications, including:
- Standard applications: industries, buildings, infrastructures
- Specific applicat
Circuit-breakers, to protect lines carrying up to 630A
Part of Pact Series
Compact NSX is a full range of high performance molded case circuit breakers (MCCB) in 2 frame sizes designed to meet your needs from thermal-magnetic to advanced Micrologic trip units. This range will soon feature integrated earth leakage protection.