- Various colors, sizes, and packaging
- Insulated markable, standard or twin
- Uninsulated and banded cable ends
- Three lengths available: short, medium, and long
- Packed in easy-to-use dispenser packs or printed zippered bags
- For cables up to 50mm²
- Dispenser pack type of packaging improves working conditions
- By simply pressing the sides, the dispenser releases the required quantity of cable ends into the receptacle, where they can easily be picked up.
- Releasing pressure on the sides stops the flow of cable ends.
- Facilitates storage by avoiding mixing cable ends of different sizes
- Identifies the cross section of cable ends it contains
- Designed for controlled dispensing and automatic storage
- Cable ends can be easily picked up from the dish-shaped receptacle
- Markable cable ends facilitate the cable installation in any type of application
- No need to use other marking accessories for cables.
- Rapid clip-on mounting of up to seven markers on each cable end
- AR1 markers available for special symbols, letters, and digits in 10 different colors
Designed to be used in the following application areas:
- Material Handling
- Harsh Environments
- Conveyance Lines
- Complex and Special Machines
- Industrial Markets
- Assembly Lines
Linergy TR Cable ends
Markable cable ends, insulated cable ends in dispenser pack, uninsulated cable ends and tools
The complete range of Linergy TR cable ends (ferrules) helps streamline all your electrical installations with three types of insulated cable ends - markable, standard, or twin available in three different lengths. All cable ends are packed in an easy-to-use dispenser pack or zippered bag.