FeaturesOn-demand services help you prevent potential problems before they occur, reducing or eliminating costly downtime, making your equipment more reliable, and operating to specification.
- Functional verification - During each Preventive Maintenance visit, our Certified Field Service Engineers will run tests to verify your system is functioning correctly in all operational modes, stopping problems before they start.
- Environmental inspection - In order to ensure that your system is installed in a suitable environment for optimal functionality, we will inspect the site for conditions that might damage your system, such as excessive heat or humidity.
- System cleaning - Cleaning your system of dust and grime accumulated during normal operation will extend the life of the hardware.
- Experienced Certified Field Service Engineer - Our factory trained Field Service Engineers are rigorously trained and tested on how to efficiently service our products, as well as on safety practices and electrical codes, offering our customers the highest level of service available in the industry today.
- Service Summary Report - Provides a detailed report of work performed including recommendations for service to ensure optimal performance
- Labor and travel expenses included - Travel and labor expenses are included in most service contracts. Please see the statement of work for the service specifics.
- 7x24 Upgrade option - If you are like most businesses, you want your systems up and running during your busiest hours. In order to accommodate your busy schedule, APC offers an option to schedule services off hours. We will work with you to find a time when servicing your system is least likely to impact your productivity, saving your business time and money.
- Free firmware upgrades - Part of maintaining your system is ensuring the unit is operating with the most recent firmware version. Firmware upgrades are provided at no extra charge. All Preventive Maintenance contracts include free firmware upgrades.
Performed at any point for your UPS or cooling system lifecycle, regardless of your service contract status.
Protect your investment, prolong the life of your system, and reduce the risk of downtime while operating your critical applications.