FeaturesIf you're responsible for a data center, maximizing availability is a top priority. At the same time, you need to better manage the spiraling costs associated with increased energy demands. An assessment provides baseline data to help you understand your current situation, and it provides recommendations for improvements so you can reach all your goals.
- Customized Assessment Report - Provides an analysis of your current infrastructure with recommendations for improvements, enabling you to develop and implement short term and long term energy management and infrastructure plans.
- On Site Data Collection - Data collection performed by service professionals trained in energy management issues in the data center
- Labor and travel expenses included - Travel and labor expenses are included in most service contracts. Please see the statement of work for the service specifics.
- Data Center Energy Management Specialists - Analysis conducted by Data Center Energy Management Specialists who integrate their knowledge of industry best practices with practical data center experience to provide recommendations that will result in improved operations and energy efficiency as well as reduced energy costs.
- Baseline Data - Baseline data enables you to better understand your current situation and to measure improvements gained by infrastructure utilization and energy efficiency changes.
- Vendor agnostic - Receive an unbiased assessment and analysis with vendor-agnostic solution options.
- Customized report - All Assessment Services offer you a customized report, which may include the following: (1) power and cooling requirements to support the exisitng load, (2) thermal imaging, (3) computer-aided drawings, (4) descriptions of constraints, and (5) recommendations for increased efficiencies and capacity. The report provides you with the information you need to design your facilities for optimal performance, to extend the life of your equipment, and to ensure the highest level of network availability.