MasterPact MTZ circuit breakers are available in three different frame sizes and can be customized according to your needs.
Configuration is easy to carry out based on your specific requirements prior to placing your order.
For a fast, secure, smart way to select and configure your MasterPact MTZ, click on the blue “product selector” button above.Benefits
Configuration is easy. Simply select your preferred characteristics, options, auxiliaries and digital modules.Compared with the traditional way of filling up order forms or specifying customer functions, it brings the following benefits:
- One location where you can select all the electrical devices you need for your installation. No sign-in required!
- Step-by-step selection - turning complicated product selection & configuration into a smooth and simple process - thanks to a state-of-the-art, intuitive and interactive interface
- Choose from an unlimited number of products and configurations, and add them to your basket, for all your smart panel need
- Easy ordering from connected distributor websites and e-commerce web shops
Click on the blue product selector button and select, configure and order your Future-Ready MasterPact MTZ today!
The new worldwide benchmark for high current circuit breakers
Building on the legendary performance and reliability of the Masterpact range, Masterpact MTZ circuit breakers are Future Ready. Incorporating the latest digital and communication technologies, they are key components within Schneider Electric’s Smart Panels, contributing to smart operation, power uptime and energy efficiency.
Masterpact MTZ circuit breakers connect your electrical switchboard to any building and energy management system.
A simple smart phone can act as the main HMI to monitor and control Masterpact MTZ, giving you maximum convenience and ease of management, even in the event of a power outage. The Micrologic X control units are customizable with additional digital modules available.
The standardization of electrical switchboards remains the same with Masterpact MTZ circuit breakers keeping the same size frames, standardized auxiliaries and accessories, providing peace of mind for choice, installation, retrofit and operation.
- Rated current: 800 to 6300 A
- Breaking capacity: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 1000 V AC
- 3 physical sizes: Masterpact MTZ1 from 630 to 1600 A; Masterpact MTZ2 from 800 to 4000 A; Masterpact MTZ3 from 4000 to 6300 A
- Draw out and fixed mount
- 3 pole and 4 pole construction
- Optimized selection of 4 advanced Micrologic X control units integrating current, voltage, power and energy metering, enabling earth leakage protection, and customizable with digital modules for advanced protection, measurement, energy management and network analysis functions
- Built-in Class 1 accuracy active power and energy measurement
- Switch disconnectors version available
Circuit breakers to protect lines up to 6300 A, offering advanced digital features
Part of Pact Series
Future Ready Masterpact MTZ is a comprehensive range of air circuit breakers designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and equipment ground faults. Masterpact MTZ embeds advanced digital technologies and Micrologic X control units helping to contribute to safety and energy efficiency.