The EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor app allows uses to do the following via their tablet (available on IOS, Android and Windows tablets):
- Highlight points of interest - Wide selection of information: real time data from PLC, documents, images, web pages, notes, labels, data from a SQL database.
- Access to documents - PDF files for technical documentation of the equipment, electrical diagrams, images, videos.
- Access hidden machine parts - Possibility to open virtually an electrical cabinet visualizing inside or access to some hidden parts of a machine.
- Highlight of defaults - Color variation display with respect to the operating state of the machine.
- Detection mode - Recognition of a scene by tag or 2D image to guarantee easy and fast detection in all situation.
- Freeze the image - Ability to freeze the image and continue working by putting the tablet on a table to free hands.
- Favorites - Banner to display information on other scenes.
- Access control - Different access privileges, depending on user profiles, roles and responsibilities.
- Multi-languages - Change the project language on the fly.
- Procedures - guide operators step-by-step to execute an operation by giving instructions on the tablet.
- Reduce machine downtime: Open electrical cabinet doors virtually
- Speed up operation and maintenance: Find information faster with immediate access in the field to real-time data, user manuals, instructions, diagrams, etc.
- Reduce human errors: Locate the right equipment and guide operators step-by-step to complete maintenance procedures.
- Mining, Minerals & Metals
- Water and Wastewater
- Food & Beverage
EcoStruxure™ Augmented Operator Advisor
Augmented reality for instant diagnosis and contactless maintenance, for increased efficiency and lower costs
EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor puts real-time information at your fingertips, whenever and wherever it is needed. The custom application improves operational efficiency with augmented reality — enabling operators to superimpose the current data and virtual objects onto a cabinet, machine, or plant.