FeaturesFor small to medium businesses, APC by Schneider Electric delivers a new category of UPSs designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions. APC Easy UPS 1 Ph Online is a versatile, high quality, cost competitive UPS developed to handle a wide voltage range, inconsistent power conditions and delivering the quality millions of IT professionals trust around the world.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- USB connection - Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Management Software - Allows you to easily monitor your utility power and manage your UPS.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Allows the user to manage the UPS functions, schedule automatic shutdown and monitor the power grid occurrences through an interactive interface that ensures an easy and intuitive monitoring. - Management Software
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- High efficiency - High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
- Double conversion on-line topology - Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification. - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Easy UPS On-Line
High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions
Part of Easy Series
A versatile UPS developed for the harshest power conditions in the world.