FeaturesThe Back-UPS HS was designed specifically for today's structured wiring and home networking applications. It's typically mounted next to the structured wiring cabinet and provides battery backup power for your home networking equipment (modems and routers), as well as safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along your utility, phone, coax and Ethernet lines. The outlets of the Back-UPS HS can be remotely managed from any web browser within your local area network, so you can turn specific outlets on and off. This allows you to cycle power to outlets with equipment that needs to be rebooted. This feature also allows you to turn off nonessential items during power outages to conserve battery power for critical pieces of equipment. Additional features like audible alarms, status indicator LEDs, a user replaceable battery and resettable circuit breaker make the Back-UPS HS the perfect unit to protect your home networking equipment from the constant threat of power outages and lost communication.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Cord Management - Reduces cord clutter.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- 10/100 BaseT connection - Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.