- Wide Voltage range.
- Intelligent SIGMA load control.
- 15ft containerised construction.
- Network together with other SIGMA load banks.
- Voltages available from 380V-690V to suit a variety of applications.
- SIGMA provides best-in-class control with high level instrumentation, load control and data acquisition.
- Robust containerised construction provides unrivalled reliability in tough climatic conditions.
- Network with 3000, 6000 and 8000 SERIES load banks for non-unity power factor testing.
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution
- Oil and Gas
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
ASCO 8350 Load Bank
Containerised, Combined (resistive/reactive) | 2000kVA - 3500kVA | 380 - 690V
The 8350 (part of the 8000 SERIES range) is a containerised combined resistive inductive load bank available with capacities from 2000kVA - 3500kVA and a choice of voltages and frequencies. Designed for non-unity power factor testing in a containerised construction and equipped with intelligent Sigma load control, the 8350 is perfectly suited to your load test application.