Easergy Sepam series 80 includes 16 types of Sepam. One type of Easergy Sepam is dedicated to one application.
- 3 types of UMI
- 12 analogue input:
- 4 current inputs and 8 voltage inputs
- 42 logic inputs
- 23 relay outputs
- 2 Modbus communication ports
- 16 temperature sensor inputs
- removable memory cartridge with parameters and settings for quick commissioning after replacement
- Logipam programming software (optional), to programme specific functions
Simplicity and Performance, headed in the right directionProtect your power system with full peace of mind using Sepam protection relays.
- 20 years of experience in digital relays
- A consistent range of relays organised according to applications
- Substation incomer and feeder protection: S80, S81, S82, S84
- Transformer protection: T81, T82, T87
- Motor protection: M81, M87, M88
- Generator protection: G82, G87, G88
- Busbar protection: B80, B83
- Capacitor protection: C86
Easergy Sepam Series 80
Protection Relays for Custom Applications
Part of PowerLogic
16 types of digital curent or voltage protection for any distribution system, each one dedicated to a single application: Easergy Sepam S80, S81, S82, S84, T81, T82, T87, M81, M87, G88, B80, B83, C86. A ready to use Easergy Sepam includes: one base unit, two 20 pin connectors, one current, one current and one voltage connector, one memory cartridge, one application, one language, logipam firmware option, TCP/IP option, optional modules, comm. interfaces or core balance CT.